RWA Medical has a staff of highly skilled
IT professionals ready to help with technical and software
needs. While some technology service
companies charge customers based on the job title/skill level
of an assigned technician, RWA Medical provides hourly on-site support based on the type of issue your practice is experiencing. Our hourly rates are tiered by the level of service needed, not the skill level of technician performing the work. Our clients don't pay higher rates for lower level issues, regardless of how highly skilled the technician is that we send to assist them.
We assign work tasks to the following categories (or
- Technology Management Consulting - Regulatory compliance,
workflow analysis, business integration, and technical project management
- Expert Technical Specialist - Technical project management,
advanced design and analysis, and expert technical support.
- Technical Specialist - Certified, experienced technical
specialist in advanced server and networking issues as well as Web site programming.
- Technician - Qualified technical support in basic server
maintenance, networking, desktop, and software issues.
Examples of issues that may require On-Demand support include but are not
- Desktop and Server Fixes
- E-mail problem resolution and configuration
- Software installation
- Virus/Malware infection clean up and protection
- Software and Operating system security and maintenance
- Password and connectivity issues
RWA Medical also offers a full array of comprehensive
services through our Proactive
Management Plans », to ensure that your information technology system is performing at the level your practice requires.